Monday, November 23, 2009

Introducing little bird books


Welcome to my 'shop' - little bird books. It's a virtual shop at the moment - no storefront, no website - just a small catalogue of some of my favourite books for kids, a few survival guides for parents and some great cookbooks thrown in for good measure.

The idea behind little bird books is to offer friends and friends of friends access to some classic, tried and true books at great discounted prices. And with Christmas just round the corner little bird books is here to help you get your Christmas shopping sorted.

Click on the catalogue link below if you're interested in picking up some bargains. Ordering is easy - fill out the form at the back of the catalogue and fax it through to the number provided or drop me an email at 
littlebirdbooks@ymail.com with your order and contact details.


little bird books catalogue

Your books will be personally delivered by me or distributed through friends (if that's how you found out about us). If you have any friends who might be interested in my little shop, click on the link below to forward this email on. At present we are Sydney metro based but postage can be arranged if required.

The shelves are almost stocked with my small catalogue of books. I am waiting on a couple of orders but soon I will have all of my children's range on shelf and a small selection of the parenting guides and cookbooks on hand. So if you need a last minute Christmas gift or have forgotten someone's birthday, little bird books will be there to save the day!

Happy reading! Carlie

No comments:

Post a Comment